As a follow up to my gift guide for him (under $100), I have created a gift guide for her. All the gifts are also under $100. The amount of money spent on holiday gift shopping can add up quickly, so I wanted to stay with this under $100 budget to show you that there are plenty of great gift options that don’t break the bank. These items range from makeup products to electronics and home goods, so you are sure to find something for every lady in your life!
1. Tarte Makeup Palette // There are so many great beauty gift sets this time of year, but this one caught my eye because it contains everything you need for a full makeup look. This kit includes 24 eyeshadows, 2 bronzers, blush, highlighter, mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss!
2. Slippers // If I’m going to buy a pair of slippers, I want them to be shearling lined like this comfy pair. I like that these slippers have a solid rubber sole so they won’t get ruined if you wear them briefly outside to grab the morning paper or mail.
3. Pearl Earrings // These earrings are a step up from simple pearl or diamond studs. Classic and timeless, these could be worn casually with a sweater or dressed up with a holiday dress!
4. Instant Film Camera // This camera comes in a variety of pretty colors and prints photos instantly, just like the Polaroid camera you may have had growing up! I take so many photos but rarely print any, so this camera makes it easy to put your photos out on display. If you take enough photos, you can make a photo collage on your wall!
5. Planner // Lilly Pulitzer creates the most amazing designs, and this planner is no exception! It’s almost 2017, and this planner will be a great way to start off the new year organized in style.
6. Coffee Maker // I already own a Keurig coffee maker, but I was tempted to buy another just to get one in this pretty blue color (mine is boring black). Along with the Keurig, make sure to include some coffee pods and a fun mug, so the gift can be used right away!
7. Water Bottle // I carry around a water bottle 24/7 to remind myself to stay hydrated. My current water bottle is nothing fancy, so I’m thinking of upgrading to this sleek gold bottle that keeps drinks cold for up to 24 hours, as well as warm for 12 hours!
8. Pajama Set // At 5’9″, I find it hard to find pajama pants that are long enough, but these are the perfect length and don’t shrink in the wash. They are very comfy, and I wear them so often that I’m thinking about picking up another pair in green!
9. Facial Cleansing Device // I have sensitive skin, and this is the only device that doesn’t hurt my skin or cause breakouts. This tool gently exfoliates to clear my pores and leave my skin feeling soft! Also, unlike other tools, this device doesn’t need any replacements (like brush heads) and stays charged for months at a time.
10. Sugar Lip Set // I have fair skin, so I don’t like to leave the house without something on my lips to make me look alive. Along with being pale, my lips and skin are on the dry side, so I need a product that will hydrate, as well as add color to my lips. I love these tinted lip treatments from Fresh because they add quite a bit of color, hydrate, and also protect with SPF 15.
11. Throw Blanket // I use throw blankets daily and love that this throw is comfy and is still nice enough to have out on display when not in use. The pompoms are a fun added detail!
12. GLAMGLOW Set // I’ve tried multiple clearing mud masks, but SUPERMUD is by far my favorite because you can visually see the mask working and pulling impurities from your pores. This kit is such a great deal because it costs the same as buying SUPERMUD alone, but contains two additional masks!
13. Kate Spade Wallet // I tend to buy neutral toned handbags that match most outfits, so I love the idea of adding a pretty pop of color with this glittery pink wallet! Inside, it has 12 card slots, an ID window, two billfolds, and a coin pocket on the back.
For more gift ideas, check out my $25 and under stocking stuffers for her!