Christmas is less than a month away, so it’s time to start your holiday shopping. To help you out, I’ve prepared a gift guide for guys, with gifts your husband, dad, brother, grandpa, uncle, cousin, or friend would love (and any other men in your life)! Steven owns a few of these items, so they have been tested and approved by him. Best of all, all of these gifts are affordable and under $100!
1. Pajamas // I have the women’s version of these pajamas, and they are oh-so-comfy! I’m thinking about getting Steven these for Christmas so we can match (don’t tell him)!
2. Cocktail Kit // Traveling over the holidays can be stressful! This kit has all the ingredients (minus the alcohol) for two Old Fashions and can make those long flights a little more enjoyable.
3. Record Player // This record player is portable, so you can move it to different rooms or even bring it to a party.
4. Electric Shaver // Steven says this gives a really close shave, without the mess of shaving cream or a traditional razor. He swears by it!
5. Duffel Bag // This stylish bag is the perfect size for a weekend getaway or even a long trip (if you pack light like my husband does)! This bag has a separate shoe compartment so your clothes stay nice and clean!
6. Slippers // Most years, someone in my family gets slippers for Christmas! The most popular style is any fur-lined option because they are warm and fuzzy!
7. Leather iPhone Case // A classic style that protects and has a luxurious feel.
8. Screwdriver Set // This 40-piece screwdriver set is great for times when you don’t want to pull out your whole toolbox. We have a similar set that we keep in our kitchen drawer for quick fixes.
9. Decanter // This is a step up from displaying your alcohol bottles like a college frat house. Pour your Costco brand liquor into this decanter and pass it off as something fancy!
10. Leather Wallet // You can add a monogram to this wallet for a personalized touch!
What’s on your wish list for the holidays?